Capco is always looking for qualified people to join our team. To be considered for employment, all applicants must thoroughly complete an application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
See what our employees think of working at Capco!
Culture and Benefits
Here at Capco, we care about each other – Inside and outside of work
We invest in our people and support them in meaningful ways. One way is by offering a comprehensive, competitive package of benefits. Capco is unique in that we have been a self-funded company for over 30 years. This self-funded status enables us to offer low employee cost PPO medical benefits which is industry leading. Our benefits give employees the flexibility and choices they need in the areas that matter most – their health, finances and families.
As a Capco employee you are eligible to participate in medical coverage. This coverage includes but not limited to medical, preventive care services, inpatient and outpatient services, chiropractic care and prescription coverages. When electing medical coverage through Capco, you are automatically enrolled in Appleton Clinics (Allowing employees and family members to visit a PCP and participate in basic pharmaceutical at no additional charge to employees.)
Our dental coverage helps pay for necessary dental care, including routine cleanings, oral exams, fluoride treatments and X-rays, as well as many basic and major restorative services such as orthodontia.
Our vision coverage helps pay for eye exams, contact lenses, eyeglasses and frames.
Capco believes in promoting your financial wellness. That’s why we developed various savings vehicles for you to participate in as a Capco employee.
Profit sharing is a way Capco sets aside monies for each employee based on the annual company performance.
401K allows you to save for retirement through payroll deductions. This is an employee contribution vehicle for you to set aside a savings for retirement on a before-tax basis.
If you are newly hired, you may be automatically enrolled as soon as 60 days.
You’re automatically covered for employer-paid basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance. You may elect to purchase additional coverage for yourself and/or your dependents.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs) are easy ways to reduce your taxes and increase your spendable income.
PTO (Paid Time Off)
Full-time employees accrue 40 hours of PTO after 1 year of employment. Thereafter, 40 hours of PTO accrue every 6 months of employment until an employee completes 8 years of employment at which time 80 PTO hours will accrue on the anniversary date and 40 hours every 6 months following the anniversary date of hire.
Capco offers 8 paid holidays to employees (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Employee Birthday). Eligibility is 90 calendar days after their hire date, with the exception of the employee birthday holiday, which is earned after completing 1 full year of service.
Updated: July 3, 2019
To apply for a position, please click on the link “Apply Here” below the position descriptions below. Note that to be considered for a position you must meet the “Basic Qualifications” section of the job description.
Login (workforcenow.adp) – Myself Tab – Talent – Career Center
Essential Functions (to include but not limited to)
- Lead assigned production areas/assets to assure targeted productivity, quality and accuracy of shipment to customers to meet contract requirements
- Forecast and budget manpower and capital equipment – needs to meet company objectives
- Keep abreast of contract shipping deadlines to assure on time delivery
- Assure supplies/equipment needed by production staff are scheduled in advance and available as needed
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work with engineering and maintenance and resolve problems
- Review upcoming contract requirements with supervisors on a regular basis for resource planning
- Monitor quality of all goods produced. Utilize data (SPC, productivity metrics, and others as appropriate) to improve throughput, first pass yield, and rework.
- Apply Lean principles to improve outcomes
- Accomplish production goals by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; coordinating and enforcing policies and procedures; Engage staff by orienting and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities
- Schedule and assign personnel; accomplish established production goals; establish priorities; monitor progress; resolve problems; plan programs; execute to set milestones and schedule
- Conduct employee performance reviews, document HR required information, monitor and oversee Colorado & Federal Employment laws ensuring team members that lead others are trained and accountable.
- Experience developing and monitoring KPIs
- Excellent written, verbal & listening communication skills
- Travel as required
Other Job Functions
- Oversee training and development of staff and develop a culture of integrity, teamwork, accountability and trust
- Continually improve leadership abilities to increase subordinates’ skills and capabilities
- Stay current with new technologies and trends in Manufacturing
- Coordinate with Department Managers to develop company policies and procedures
- Participate in Management meetings, Govt. Contract Compliance, process improvement and root cause analysis as required
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident Card Holder
- Must pass background check and appropriate drug testing
- English Proficiency–
- Must be 18 years of age
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in industrial engineering, technology, business administration or management and a minimum of ten years of experience in manufacturing production
- Advanced Manufacturing leadership experience
- Lean, Six sigma, Value Stream mapping expertise
- Spanish Proficiency
Capco is an equal employment opportunity employer and qualified candidates for all positions will be considered without regard to race, color, religions, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital, or veteran classification or any other legally protected status.